With football season approaching, I couldn't help myself. :)
- 18 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- cooking spray
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, preferably Hickory Smoke Flavor
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash, dry, and season the wings with the salt, garlic, pepper, cayenne, sugar, and paprika. Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a generous spray of cooking spray.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the cookie sheet, and place in the oven.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once.
- While they are baking, make the sauce by slowly simmering the sauce ingredients over the lowest heat.
- When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling.
- Serve with ranch dip.
- ENJOY!And remember to save some for everyone else! (that's bullshit. EAT IT ALL!!!)