Cheeseburger in Paradise
1 lb ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 dash(es) worcestershire sauce
1 c shredded cheese
1 c milk
1/2 c bisquick mix
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray
3. Cook beef and chopped onion in a skillet over medium about 10 minutes or until beef is brown. Drain excess fat.
4. Stir in salt, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce and then spread in pie plate. Sprinkle cheese on top of meat.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and Bisquick. Make sure you try to get as many lumps out as you can. Pour over meat mixture.
6. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean